Who We Are
Control Designer, Inc. is a full-service residential and commercial custom electronics, design and integration company. We have over 18 years of control systems experience. We specialize in AMX, Crestron, URC Total Control, and many other automation systems that incorporate audio/video, energy management, lighting, motorized shades/drapes, HVAC, video surveillance, security, and all other technological needs. Our primary goal is to make your home or business manageable, safe, energy-efficient, elegant, fun, and easy-to-use. Our team is comprised of world-class experts in the field of control whose top priority is to provide the best products, services, and solutions to our clients.
We take pride in designing the best system to fit your specific needs. From low- to high-end, we listen, evaluate, and determine your needs and while staying within your budget. Whether you just moved into your new dream home/office or you are exhausted by your old system, we will work hard to provide you with the perfect solution.
Our mission is to listen to our customers needs and desires. With this information and our knowledge, our pledge is to provide a solution that is easy to use, flexible, scaleable, and that meets our customers expectations.
- CEDIA ESC-T Certified Technician
- Control4 Automation Programmer
- Crestron Studio for Residential
- Crestron DMC-D
- Crestron DMC-E
- Crestron Configuration fo Crestron Systems
- Crestron Essentials of Crestron Programming
- Crestron Intermediate Crestron Programming
- Lutron Advanced Residential Certification Course
- Lutron Full Shade Qualification Training
- Lutron Homeworks QS Intro & System Design
- Lutron RadioRa 2 Level 2
- AMX ACE Certified AMX Designer
- AMX ACE Certified AMX Installer
- AMX ACE Certified AMX Programmer
- AMX Programmer I, Programmer II, and Programmer III
- Universal Remote Control Total Control Programming and Designer
- RTI Programmer and Designer
- Kaliedescape Technical Boot Camp